The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution and user flexibility is achieved when paired with up to five phones in Grandstream’s DECT series. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors. This base station delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all handsets a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes