The GDS3705 was built for users looking for a strong audio-only facility access and security monitoring solution that can be deployed in environments of all sizes. This audio door system features dual microphones and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC to offer intercom functionality, can support SIP calls to IP phones and has a built-in RFID chip reader and keypad for secured keyless or key entry. The GDS3705 comes equipped with a zinc alloy metal casing, making it weatherproof and vandal resistant and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices. The GDS3705 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Thanks to its integration with other Grandstream endpoints like the GXP IP phones, GXV video phones, portable WiFi and DECT IP phones and Grandstream Wave mobile app, the GDS3705 offers a complete end-to-end solution for access control, audio intercom, and security needs.
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in dual microphone and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC offers intercom functionality