The GXP2200 Extension module is the ideal choice for providing powerful call control and flexibility to any user. The module itself boasts an intuitive and clear design, with 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching. Each module supports visibility for up to 40 additional contacts and extensions, while also supporting the ability to connect up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to compatible Grandstream phones for visibility on up to 160 new contacts/extensions. Users can enjoy the added productivity that the GXP2200EXT brings with its feature rich design. It supports traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons, including bridged line appearance/shared call appearance, busy lamp fields, call park/pick-up, speed dial, presence, intercom, and conference/transfer/forward.
- 128×384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
- Supported by the GXP2140, GXP2170 and GXV3240.